Monday to Friday every week 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM $550.00
Developed to meet the 40 hrs Hazwoper Course requirements, the 40 hrs Hazwoper Training Course is designed to be taken on five consecutive days. The course includes fourteen hours of extensive hands-on sessions and are mandatory as part of each course. This course is provides the comprehensive information needed by employees who are exposed to hazardous substances as a rutine part of their jobs. The people who supervise and manage them, as well as HAZMAT “ Incident Commanders”
Monday to Friday every week 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM $150.00
• Accidental Release Measures & Spill Cleanup.
• Heat Stress.
• GHS - SDS.
• Confined Space Entry.
• Respiratory Protection
• Dealing with the Media in Emergency Situations
• Safety Orientation.
• Decontamination Procedures.
• Medical Surveillance Program.
• Electrical Safety in HAZMAT Environments.
• Monitoring Procedures & Equipment
• Emergency Response Plan
• Site Safety & Health Plan.
• Fire Prevention & Safety
• Work Practices & Engineering Controls
• Handling Hazardous Materials.
• Understanding Chemical Hazards.
• HAZMAT Labeling.
• Understanding HAZWOPER.